
FINALLY!!! We get some SPRING! And it's my turn to go take pictures of pretty blossoms-which won't last long because the wind is blowing them like crazy. Thank you prairies. You make the good seasons short and the other ones loooooong.
We went to the park for a walk this weekend and was once again shocked by how many people actually live in this city. Everyones comes out of hibernation when the weather gets nice.

This weekend for May long we are going to Fargo with Jamie's family for a couple nights. I don't really know anything about it other than there is a TARGET! I have never been to one and am pretty pumped.

On another side note we have our moving truck booked for June 27th. No biggie. I just countdown EVERYDAY! I had a countdown on my facebook but the in-laws aren't liking it so much:)
Happy Tuesday.
2 comments:
love her dress!!!! and her chubby little legs, I want to squish her! Penny and Rupert were made for each other! love the blossom photos!!!!!!!! ah... :D yay for moving trucks!
pretty, new blog....music to my eyes :)
i know it doesn't make sense, but it's what came to mind :)
Post a Comment