May 28, 2010

Th-th-th-THIRTY!!!!

Well we are finally down to our LAST MONTH here in Winnipeg. "Sigh," says my heart with a smile and a happy tear!
This last month will go by so quickly. So I thought in honor of my last month I would come up with 30 things I am excited for when I get there, no particular order just randomly as they come to my mind. Oh and also A LOT of random pictures.


1. OCEAN


2. The peeps. Family and friends!


3. Hillary's and True Grain...mmm...chocolate buns (but only the hot fresh ones).


4. The Saturday Market


5. Saltspring (and the best eggs benedict breakfast EVER!)


6. Tea, socks and rainy days.


7. Shopping in Victoria


8. Roadtrips to the westcoast (China beach and Sombrio) but I was told our usual Shakies stop is GONE-boohoo!


9. Tofino


10. Beaches and SAND


11. Breakfast Sandwiches at the Garage


12. Camping


13. Driving to Lake Cowichan for FUN visits with some favourites


14. Chickens in my backyard


15. Hikes


16. Coffee on the moon at the Duncan Pool (awesome!)


17. Friends for Penny


18. Things to do (yessssssss)


19. Salty delicious air and taking a deep breath


20. Mountains


21. Rebar...AND PEOPLE TO GO WITH!


22. Parksville beach and the BESTEST playground EVER!


23. Clear Rivers


24. Grocery stores that I like!


25. Fog


26. BC snowstorms


27. The Crofton boardwalk


28. Ferry rides


29. Lavender farms and festivals


30. A HAPPY HEART!!!

I could go on and on......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your countdown pictures:)
I like you...

are you still thinking of stopping here on your way?

I miss you.

Colin and Sarah said...

yay soooo fun! The Island is excited to have you back too!!!!!!!! it told me so!

Juniper Grace said...

AND ME!! I WILL BE HERE!! I want to squish Penny! And by that I mean I want to give her a hello hug! The Island is waiting and we are pumped to see you come back!

Blog Archive