




Annnnnd your all saying...IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!
Well I am not a fan of post without pictures and my poor lens had an unfortunate accident last week at Tofino....
and a soon to follow VERY unfortunate blow to the bank account for (fingers crossed) getting it fixed. If not, no more photos ever. JUst kidding.
ANYWAYS! We are in BC and my soul has returned, hehe. I am LOVING every second of being here and it seems like we are never home because we have been so busy!
We have seen LOTS of people, gone lots of places and, sigh, gone swimming swimming swimming. There truly is no better place on this earth.
I still have people to see and babsies for Penny to meet but, sigh (again) we have all the time in the world!!!
The photos are from our Tofino adventures with Justin and Kristin and BABY (who will soon join us on earth)...it was the best day ever...pre lens mutilation (at least it was at the end of the day. Lesson: don't bring good camera/lenses to the beach...lesson learned? Probably not. But next time I will have insurance!
5 comments:
is it possible to love someone you've never met? cuz I kind love that little girl! she is too precious! love that she is loving the Island life already! she looks more and more like you Kim!
LOOOOOVE those pictures! Kimmie! SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK.... please stick me in line to meet the Penny!
Beautiful photos!!! Penny and I totally bonded yesterday while we were sitting in the river, I LOVE HER!!!!
I can't handle how cute Penny looks with the sand in her mouth! Glad you guys are having fun!
CUTE kid, awesome pictures!
Post a Comment