
In other news...remember me talking about the farm I volunteer picked for in the summer? Well, Heather, the owner of the farm (you too Brock) told me about an idea she had way back when we were picking together in the summer. She said she would love to get a group of women together who all want to learn to do new things and who will commit to a year of learning together. I said it sounded great but didn't think it would go further than that. BUT Heather is amazing and sure enough a few weeks ago I get an email saying that this is going to happen. She set a date and place for us to meet and sure enough 15 women showed up and were ready to get learning! I made a separate section at the top of the blog called "Renaissance Women." Take a peek for the full story!
No comments:
Post a Comment