This weekend my parents gave us a wonderful gift. They took our Penny for the night and sent us up to the Tigh-Na-Mara. Sigh. It was wonderful. We were given a pass to the spa to relax in the pool and go to the Treetop Cafe for some amazing food. It was wonderful and very much needed. This is the only photo I took from our trip. I had my camera charged and ready to go waiting for a special phone call and didn't want to use my memory cards!

We got home Sunday night after picking up the rug rat and I got that special phone call. There was a baby very much on the way and so off to the hospital I went for what turned out to be a very long night/morning.
It. Was. Incredible. Birth is so amazing. WOMEN are so amazing. While momma was in labour I kept telling myself, "don't have another baby, this is crazy, why would you want to put yourself through this again?" And then...there is a beautiful baby and all that awfulness just melts away and you are left with pure joy and a lot of tears (well at least I was). I was so honored to be asked to do this. It was amazing.
Anyways. A new month is here. Spring is well on it's way. Life is good.
Oh and go over to my photography blog (CLICK HERE) and enter the giveaway. If you like chocolate that is :)
No comments:
Post a Comment