I have to admit that I am the worlds worst housewife. This is after being home all day and without dinner being ready at 7pm. But I did get dinner on the living room coffee table eventually, a green bean casserole. Who knew my husband hates green beans. Sigh. Can anyone out there teach me some skills?
4 comments:
Ok, you *must* have purposely made the magnet on your fridge sit sideways just for this photo. Hhaha... love it. You are brave to take a photo of your house, if I took one of ours right now people would give me dirty looks. ;) Haha... at least most of the mess is contained the rooms with doors that shut. Shhhhh <3
Ash
My house is bad. I'm pretty sure I know someone who can help us. I think she should make a blog. haha...
Lets switch houses and clean each others..it's easier that way.
A happy messy house is better than a sad clean house any day. I always welcome guests but warn them if they come unannounced the house will be a mess!
clean houses are WAY over-rated!!
Post a Comment