
Sigh, okay so any post is better than none right? Okay maybe not. Sorry friends but I have had to resort to putting up pictures of my child licking my disgusting windows because thats about how boring our week has been. EXCEPT for today! I had a lovely walk with my Ashley down in C-Town (Crofton). Our dear Westy has decided that it will no longer run so...at home I stay. And I am very capeable of entertaining myself here, thank you Facebook, sigh.
Anyways, I'm lucky I still like the rain but every time I go outside I see more and more little buds starting to sprout and then I get butterflies thinking about swimming in the lake/river/ocean (did I mention I love the island), eating watermelon, iced tea and lemonade, FRESH fruit and veggies...OH MY the list could go on.
But for now we wait and enjoy our sox and hot tea. And we lick windows because, well, why not?

Happy Thursday everyone! May you all get a little taste of spring today one way or another!
2 comments:
time well wasted....thanks for blogging!! xoxo
You know that billboard on the Hwy when you're going from CobbleHill to Duncan? It has a pug licking a window. hehe that made me think of the billboard
Post a Comment